Engage me as your doula throughout the birth cycle and let me help guide you to a place of better security, self confidence and self determination. Let me guide you in areas where decisions around the tangibles are still to be made, such as your place of birth, choice of midwives, possible gynaecologists etc. Let me guide you in the areas related to the intangibles where the mind meets the heart.
I will support you with natural birth at hospital, birth center or at your home and c-section. Part support is also possible. Please let me know about your individual wishes.
You may also contact me if you are facing a difficult birth situation. If your baby arrives prematurely, with handicap or even when there is loss through miscarriage or still birth, these unexpected situations can be devastating. Having additional support throughout this difficult time, can immeasurably help families gently work through the grieving process.
Foto: Stefanie Tüscher www.einfach-geborgen.ch
What is the procedure?
our first meeting (skype or zoom meeting, duration approx. 45 - 60 minutes), you have the choice to
accept or deny my service offering to you as your doula. If you deny, I would
charge CHF 80.00 for our first meeting. I will be happy to provide a list of
doulas with whom you might better connect. As it is essential that this
resonates for both of us, I also reserve the same rights. Assuming everything
connects, nothing would give me greater joy than to be your doula and help you
along your way to becoming a family.
We will meet prior to birth ( identification of your priorities for the birth (Birth Vision), discussion of your concerns and provide referrals if necessary, discussion of coping techniques etc.) and I offer 24/7 on-call availability from two weeks prior to your due date until you give birth.
The Detail: After signing the contract, the offered support details becomes binding and confirmed in law and a CHF 600.00 non-refundable deposit is due upon confirmation of our working together. This covers my on-call fee and is included in the total of my fee below.
After your baby is born I will stay with you for the delivery of the placenta and any other postpartum procedures. I will help you to initiate breastfeeding if needed. When you are settled with your baby and feel comfortable with my departure, I will leave.I also provide support through challenging births. If your baby arrives prematurely, with handicap or even when there is loss through miscarriage or still birth, these unexpected situations can be devastating. Having additional support throughout this difficult time, can immeasurably help families gently work through the grieving process.
You can choose one of the following packages:
- communication in English or German
- one non-binding meeting to get to know each other (skype or zoom meeting)*
- up to two prenatal talks of approx. 1,5h (1 home visit is included)
- 4 weeks of on call duty (24h) - split as 2 weeks either side of your due date
- presence during labour and birth (limitations during induction)
- one visit during childbed
- one postnatal talk (approx. 1,5h)
- tap in support contact via phone, text, email, skype, zoom
flat rate CHF 1'200.00
"Light" Birth Support:
The same as the Classic
Birth Support, but instead of 2 prenatal talks only 1 prenatal talk and
only 1 postnatal talk (without visit in childbed).
This support is suitable
- this is your second (or more) baby
- your are contacting me late in your pregnancy and we don't have time for more
- we have worked together before
flat rate CHF 1'050.00
"Hypnosis" Birth Support:
Like the Classic Birh Support, but instead of 2 prenatal talks
= 1 prenatal talk and 1 birth hypnosis session of about 2 hours with personal recording for practice
Details on birth hypnosis
flat rate CHF 1'300.00
"Planned C-Section" Birth Support:
- communication in English or German
- support in advance of a planned c-section
- 1 prenatal visit approx. 1,5h
- support at c-section
- 1 postnatal visit of approx 1,5h
flat rate CHF 700.00
Additional Out of Pocket
- for travel costs between Mühlau and your home I charge additionally CHF 0.80/km
- parking fee
according to receipt
and postnatal visits (per hour) CHF 100.00
- additional individual birth hypnosis session in Sins, in addition to birth support, approx. 2h CHF 200.00
- additional on call days (per day) CHF 20.00
- second doula on call (per on call day) CHF 20.00
- gift certificates (amount at your choice)
What a Doula doesn't do:
- I won’t carry out any medical or physical examinations and treatments.
- I will neither make decisions of any kind for you nor will I speak directly to the clinical staff (doctor or midwife) regarding any medical issues you face.
However we will discuss and strategise your wishes and needs before, during and after child birth, and I can support you by attempting to open and deliver to you the emotional and cognitive space and tools you need to make integrated, considered and well-informed decisions with the medical care providers.
I enjoy a solid
relationship with “homeophatic praxis SHI” in Zug. They offer 24h emergency
homeopathic support and I can extend this to you, should you have strong
affinity to or experience of homeopathic medicine and treatment. Paid
consultations by telephone to them are the conduit to finding appropriate
homeopathic solutions and remedies to your ailment. It is recommended to
arrange one prenatal visit at the place of SHI. The invoice is then sent
directly to you from them. This additional offer can be discussed between us at
I’d be happy to see if
there’s a way we can work through or around this. Please call me and we can