The big picture: Engage me as your doula throughout the birth cycle and let me help guide you to a place of better security, self confidence and self determination. Let me guide you in areas where decisions around the tangibles are still to be made, such as your place of birth, choice of midwives, possible gynaecologists etc.. Let me guide you in the areas related to the intangibles where the mind meets the heart.
After our first
meeting (skype or personal meeting), you have the choice to accept or deny my
service offering to you as your doula. If you deny, I would charge CHF 60.00 for our first meeting. And
as it is essential that this resonates for both of us, I also reserve the same
The Detail: After signing the contract, the offered support details becomes binding and confirmed in law.
I will support
you with natural birth at hospital, birth
center or at your home and c-section. Part support is also possible.
Regions: Aargau, Zug, Luzern, Schwyz, Uri, Nidwalden, Obwalden, Zürich
I would be happy to be informed about your requirements in order to offer you the suitable package. You could choose between the full birth support or only part of it.
Full Birth Support Service:
- communication in English or German
- one non-binding meeting to get to know each other
- up to two prenatal visits (approx. 1,5h)
- 4 weeks of on call duty (24h) - split as 2 weeks either side of your due date
- presence during labour and birth (limitations during induction)
- up to two postnatal visits (approx. 1,5h)
- tap in support contact via phone, text, email, skype
flat rate CHF 900.00
Additional Out of Pocket expenses where applicable:
- parking fee according to receipt for visits and birthing time
- for travel to visits and/or birth more than 20km from Mühlau flat rate CHF 100.00
- additional prenatal
and postnatal visits (per hour) CHF 60.00 plus parking fee and travel cost, if travel more than 20km from Mühlau (0.70 CHF/km)
- additional on call days (per day) CHF 20.00
- second doula on call (per on call day) CHF 10.00
- gift certificates (amount at your choice)
Post Partum Support:
- general everyday help with your baby
- support for breastfeeding
- reflection on the birth
- support for your partner
- shopping assistance
- company: go for a walk, light housework, accompany to doctors visits, etc.
- addressing questions around your new familiy situation
CHF 60.00 per hour (minimum of 2 hours per visit)
or CHF 540.00 instead
of CHF 600.00 as a package price for 5 x 2 hours sessions
support in advance of
a planned c-sections,
including presence at c-section, excluding on call duty and additional costs (like travel
costs, parking fee, etc.)
flat rate CHF 600.00
Support at short notice:
If during labour you feel alone and under supported, don’t hesitate to give me a call. Either myself or any one of my doula colleagues would be happy to support you spontaneously, depending on our availability.
„only birth support“ plus 1 post partum visit: CHF 60.00 per hour, but max. CHF 600.00, additionally any parking fee and travel costs for more than 20km from Mühlau CHF 0.70/km
I enjoy a solid relationship with “homeophatic praxis SHI” in Zug. They
offer 24h emergency homeopathic support and I can extend this to you, should you
have strong affinity to or experience of homeopathic medicine and treatment.
Paid consultations by telephone to them are the conduit to finding appropriate
homeopathic solutions and remedies to your ailment. The invoice is then sent
directly to you from them. This
additional offer can be discussed between us at your calling.
I’d be happy to see if there’s a way we can work through or around this. Please call me and we can discuss options.
What a Doula doesn't do:
- I won’t carry out any medical or physical examinations and treatments.
- I will
neither make decisions of any kind for you nor will I speak directly to
the clinical staff (doctor or midwife) regarding any medical issues you face.
- However we will discuss and strategise your wishes and needs before, during and after child birth, and I can support you by attempting to open and deliver to you the emotional and cognitive space and tools you need to make integrated, considered and well-informed decisions with the medical care providers.
Appointments are contractually and fee binding 24hrs prior to appointment and any cancellations made in this period will be billed. In the event that you need to cancel or change the date and time of our meeting, please be so kind as to inform me as soon as possible.