The big picture: Engage me as your doula throughout the birth cycle and let me help guide you to a place of better security, self confidence and self determination. Let me guide you in areas where decisions around the tangibles are still to be made, such as your place of birth, choice of midwives, possible gynaecologists etc.. Let me guide you in the areas related to the intangibles where the mind meets the heart.
After our first
meeting (skype or personal meeting), you have the choice to accept or deny my
service offering to you as your doula. If you deny, I would charge CHF 60.00 for our first meeting.
I will be happy to provide a list of doulas with whom you might better connect. As it is essential that this resonates for both of us, I also reserve the same
rights. Assuming everything connects, nothing would
give me greater joy than to be your doula and help you along your way to
becoming a family. We will meet prior to birth ( identification of your priorities for the birth (Birth Vision), discussion of your concerns and provide referrals if necessary, discussion of coping techniques etc.)
and I offer 24/7 on-call availability from two weeks prior to your due date until you give birth.
After signing the contract, the offered support details becomes
binding and confirmed in law and a CHF 600.00 non-refundable deposit is due upon confirmation of our working
together. This is my on-call fee and is included
in the total of my fee below.
I will support
you with natural birth at hospital, birth
center or at your home and c-section. Part support is also possible. Please let me know about your individual wishes.
After your baby is born I will stay with you for the delivery of the placenta and any other postpartum procedures. I will help you to initiate breastfeeding if needed. When you are settled with your baby and feel comfortable with my departure, I will leave.
Regions: Aargau, Zug, Luzern, Schwyz, Uri, Nidwalden, Obwalden, Zürich
I would be happy to be
informed about your requirements in order to offer you the suitable package. You
could choose between the full birth support or only part of it.
Note: please ask your insurance beforehand, if an amount is covered by your "Zusatzversicherung". Sometimes they cover costs for prenatal preparation, doula support service or postpartum help (Haushaltshilfe).
Classic Support Service:
- communication in English or German
- one non-binding meeting to get to know each other (skype, personal)
- up to two prenatal visits of approx. 1,5h (1 home visit is included)
- 4 weeks of on call duty (24h) - split as 2 weeks either side of your due date
- presence during labour and birth (limitations during induction)
- one visit during childbed
- one postnatal visit (approx. 1,5h)
- tap in support contact via phone, text, email, skype
- travel up to 15km from Mühlau
flat rate CHF 1'200.00
Light Support Service:
The same as the classic support service with only one prenatal visit and only one postnatal visit (without visit in childbed). This support is suitable for:
1. this is your second (or more) baby
2. your are contacting me late in your pregnancy and we don't have time for more
3. we have worked together before
flat rate CHF 1'050.00
support in advance of
a planned c-sections,
including presence at c-section, 1 postnatal visit of approx. 1,5h,
excluding on call duty and additional costs like parking fee and
for travel to visits and/or birth more than
15km from Mühlau flat rate CHF 150.00
flat rate CHF 800.00
Support at Short Notice:
If during labour you feel alone and under supported, don’t hesitate to give
me a call. Either myself or any one of my doula colleagues would be happy to
support you spontaneously, depending on our availability.
„only birth support“ plus 1 post partum visit:
CHF 80.00 per hour, but max. CHF 800.00, additionally any parking fee and travel costs of CHF 0.80/km
Additional Out of Pocket
Expenses where applicable:
- parking fee according to receipt for visits and birthing time
- for travel to visits and/or birth more than 15km from Mühlau flat rate CHF 150.00 (for Classic and Light Support Services)
- additional prenatal and postnatal visits (per hour) CHF 80.00 plus parking fee and travel cost (CHF 0.80/km)
- additional on call days (per day) CHF 20.00
- second doula on call (per on call day) CHF 20.00
- gift certificates (amount at your choice)
Post Partum Support:
- general everyday
help with your baby
- support for breastfeeding
- reflection on the birth
- support for your partner
- shopping assistance
- company: go for a walk, light housework, accompany to doctors visits, etc.
- addressing questions around your new familiy situation
CHF 60.00 per hour
(minimum of 2 hours per visit)
or CHF 540.00 instead of CHF 600.00 as a package price for 5 x 2 hours sessions
additionally any parking fees and compensation for more than 15km from Mühlau flat rate CHF 150.00 for a package or CHF 0.80/km for single visits
I enjoy a solid relationship with “homeophatic praxis SHI” in Zug. They
offer 24h emergency homeopathic support and I can extend this to you, should you
have strong affinity to or experience of homeopathic medicine and treatment.
Paid consultations by telephone to them are the conduit to finding appropriate
homeopathic solutions and remedies to your ailment. It is recommended to arrange one prenatal visit at the place of SHI. The invoice is then sent
directly to you from them. This
additional offer can be discussed between us at your calling.
I’d be happy to see if there’s a way we can work through or around this. Please call me and we can discuss options.
What a Doula doesn't do:
- I won’t carry out any medical or physical examinations and treatments.
- I will
neither make decisions of any kind for you nor will I speak directly to
the clinical staff (doctor or midwife) regarding any medical issues you face.
- However we will discuss and strategise your wishes and needs before, during and after child birth, and I can support you by attempting to open and deliver to you the emotional and cognitive space and tools you need to make integrated, considered and well-informed decisions with the medical care providers.
Appointments are contractually and fee binding 24hrs prior to appointment and any cancellations made in this period will be billed. In the event that you need to cancel or change the date and time of our meeting, please be so kind as to inform me as soon as possible.